Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
The author(s) needs to prepare:
- The manuscript file without author's information.
- A title page with full information of all authors, corresponding author contact information including email addresses, organizations (departments), addresses of the organizations, and ORCIDs (if any).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Your names and/or email addresses entered into any forms on the journal website will only be used in scenarios that have been clearly stated, and will not be transferred to any other third parties or utilized for any other purposes.