Aims and Scope
The Vietnam Journal of Education (VJE, ISSN 2588-1477) is a member organization of the Ministry of Education and Training (Vietnam). The journal focuses on publishing research findings in the field of education, expediting the integration of research, theory, and practice in education.
We encourage the submission of manuscripts from researchers and practitioners around the world from a myriad of academic fields and theoretical perspectives. The VJE considers original research articles and reviews articles in any of the following branches of educational research:
- Education Policy;
- Educational Leadership & Management;
- Curriculum & Teaching Studies;
- Educational Psychology & Counselling;
- Information & Communications Technology in Education;
- Professional Education & Training;
- Student Learning, Childhood;
- Teacher Education & Development;
- International & Comparative Education.